I went to the GI doc today to follow up from some symptoms I still have following the HELLP syndrome in December. Turns out part of my problem is costochondritis. He gave me 8 steroid/lidocaine shots around my sternum to ease the pain. I wish he would have told me it would get worse before it got better! I might not have gone with the shots. I am SORE! As for the rest of the problem, I have to have an upper endoscopy done next week and a gastric emptying study done the following week. Good thing we are moving down to Reno...then being to the hospital at 8:00 in the morning won't be such a problem.
And the GOOD news? I was down 7 pounds from my appointment a couple of weeks ago. Looks like the oral steroids I'm still on are not causing weight gain, just causing my face to look round!
And the GOOD news? I was down 7 pounds from my appointment a couple of weeks ago. Looks like the oral steroids I'm still on are not causing weight gain, just causing my face to look round!

No comments:
Post a Comment