In preparation for a lesson on the food pyramid at cub scouts this afternoon, I decided to make some hard boiled eggs. I put six eggs in the pot, covered it with cold water and put it on the stove to boil. I left the kitchen for a minute so I could get my phone. I had wanted to see how Oliver was doing. So I went to my room, picked up the phone and texted Kelsie. Then I saw my computer on my bed so I turned it on and got on craigslist to look at places for rent. I found out how Oliver was doing continued texting Kelsie. Then Kelsie called and we talked for a little while. Soon I started to smell food cooking. It actually smelled good, but I wasn't cooking anything. So I asked Sam if he was cooking and he yelled back at me that he was upstairs on the computer. I quickly got up off my bed and headed to the kitchen. I WAS cooking something. I had left the eggs on long enough to boil the pan dry and burn the whole eggs. And you know what???? Eggs POP when they are dry roasted. I had egg all over the place! Guess I learned my lesson. I managed to turn things around though by salvaging the cracked eggs and making a heavenly egg salad sandwich. But alas, no hard boiled eggs for scouts today.
Essential oils during Pregnancy and Labor
11 years ago





That is just hilarious!
ReplyDelete