I had a follow up OB appointment yesterday and a nephrologist appointment today. And I'm excited to say that the OB said possibly in a couple years if I would like to try again he would be willing to go there. Not that I'm sure I would want to risk it, but it was nice to hear that there is a possibility.
Then on to the nephrologist today. My protein levels are at my normal levels again. A little higher than a regular person's, but within remission levels for me!!! WOOHOO! That means that I get to start the taper down of the steroids and I'm so excited for that. I will remain on the immunosuppressants but as long as I'm not on the prednisone I'm okay with that.
It's nice to have some good news for a change!

I'm glad to hear you got some good news! I have been thinking about you lots! I hope you continue to get good news, keep me updated! Love ya! :)
ReplyDeleteYAY! There's no news like great news!
ReplyDelete