I think a lot about how the world works and how things seem to work out. Today, I didn't attend church because I have been feeling miserable. I had been laying down most of the day. Norma came up at lunchtime and said Uncle Norman wanted pizza. We called and ordered it, but their delivery driver wasn't in, so I said I would pick it up for him. I figured since I would be out I would stop at Jubilee and pick up some medicine. At Jubilee, I saw Jennifer parked and stopped to say Hi. She was there looking for jumper cables to help a guy next to her. I had some and gladly loaned them to them and went in to get the medicine. They got the guys truck going and away we all went.
I know it's just a little thing, but it sure is interesting how that played out so we were all in the right spot at the right time.

No comments:
Post a Comment