With Kelsie's Christmas present finished, the house clean and organized, and school out for the holidays, I'm sitting here trying to find something to do and to have a purpose, but I just can't seem to find one. I can't knit because my hands hurt. I've tried baking, but am having bad luck [It doesn't happen very often, but occasionally I just came seem to do things right in the kitchen. I know it's hard to believe, but it is true]. I can't read the book I've been trying to finish for two weeks. It's a very good book, I just can't seem to get myself to sit and read it. I feel like I need something to do. My brain is going to fast and my body is trying to tell it to slow down, but it just isn't working. It doesn't help that the nausea seems to be infiltrating again. I thought I had found a medicine that was going to have little side effects. I'm going to try and stick to it though, this time. Ha! If you know me, it probably won't last too long. But here's to hoping!
Essential oils during Pregnancy and Labor
11 years ago

you can come sit on my couch and keep me company!
ReplyDelete